Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Pissed off!

I guess it's just a stage in life and I know right now the problem is a stage.

My stage 3. Could be worse I guess and most people with this type of BC begin at stage 3, why should I be any different. After waiting many agonizing days I finally got the results of my PETT Scan, I have no vital organ involvment, that is a really good thing, I do have the lymph nodes under my arm involved and one in my neck and chest are not caner, yet but are fighting it off.

I am pissed because everything with these doctors is hurry up and wait. This is the only profession that I know of that gets away with such inefficiency on a regular basis and I should know I have worked in the medical profession for a long time.

I know I should stop complaining but I won't because that is exactly why I started this blog so I could whine, bitch, holler and express any other emotion I have, if you don't like it tough shit! (I told you I was pissed off!!)

I promise next post I will be more myself!

1 Comments:

Blogger PTfan said...

I don't know what stage 3 is but I will go look it up so you don't have to explain.

Ok, so there is some good news in here.

No, you don't need to stop complaining. It's good to get it out. If that's all you ever do is complain, then maybe I'd say you would have to be more positive, but you are positive, so some complaining when you are very angry is just fine.

You're mad. Fighting mad!!!!! And so am I! Praying mad, actually!

Thanks again for sharing this with us.

6/28/2006 04:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home