Wednesday, July 05, 2006

If I Only Had a Heart!

Well it turns out I do! I bet there are some out there who will be surprised at this revaluation but I saw it with my own eyes. Today I had a MUGA Scan to use as a base line so they can see if the chemo has damaged my heart. My heart is pretty strong so I think I will be just fine. I do have one complaint though, I have been injected with more radioactive material in the past few weeks, I refuse to play hide and seek with any of you as you will all have an unfair advantage!

4 Comments:

Blogger PTfan said...

MUGA? That sounds funny! MUGA. Say it with me...MUGA. Ok, enough.

All the radioactive material. Are you talking about all the scans you have been getting? You crack me up with the hide and seek thing!!

When do you start the chemo? Are you worried about it? What do they say could possibly happen with your heart? Just tire it out a bit or get damaged by the chemo? I don't know about these things.

MUGA!

7/05/2006 03:18:00 PM  
Blogger ginab said...

Last time I played hide and seek, I swear, I felt like a lone tree in a yard. You do have a strong heart, a clear advantage I think! Mine was assessed years ago when I had pneumonia. Terrible. My heart at age 18 was determined to be the size of a ten-year old child's. Hmm, was all I could think. Hmm!

-g+bb

7/05/2006 07:35:00 PM  
Blogger Marietta Zervou said...

Hi Meg,
Sorry I haven't been around, but I think about you all the time.
I read all your previous post and I just like to say how much I admire your attitude.
You can moan and bitch as much as you like this is your place and we want to moan and bitch about it with you. Few swear words come to mind.

Lots of love
xoxoxo
M

7/06/2006 12:57:00 AM  
Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Hi Meg,
We could still play. Apparently there is a new concept in children's games these days called Being T. It is some form of having a time-out when you're about to get caught, so if you glowed too much and were found out, you could just "I'm T!" and you'd be off the hook.

Cheers,
AM

7/06/2006 03:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home