Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Seeing right through me.....

Literally! Yesterday I went to my doctor and he had the results of my repeat CT. He was quite pleased with the results. Apparently, I had a small spot on my pelvis that was developing into a problem. No longer a problem as it is gone and the bone is sclerosed(which I am told means healed) so that is a good thing. The lymph nodes in my clavicle area that were involved are also free and clear now. I have a bugger of a lymph in my chest that they are trying to shrink so I can have radiation to eradicate the damn thing all together. Well that has shrunk. So as far as I can tell the score is Meg + Chemo 1, Cancer 0.

So I have agreed to do two more cycles of my current chemotherapy to shrink the field even more and then radiation, in about 5 weeks. Hopefully, that will do it and I can be free of the big C. I will remain optimistically cynical as always as I don't want to put the cart before the horse.

Just know things are looking good! (That is as positive as I am going to get right now!!)

Stand Back and Watch Me Shine!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

cool

6/05/2007 11:00:00 AM  
Blogger PTfan said...

WOOO WHHHOOOO!!! Girl, I am always puttin gthe cart before the horse and I am exxtremely excited!!! YA HA! Very happy!!!!!! Very thankful!!!!

6/06/2007 04:01:00 PM  
Blogger MargieCM said...

Meg, that sounds so good! The score card looks fine to me. I'm going to have to put the shades on to deal wih your shininess, I think!

6/07/2007 04:36:00 AM  
Blogger Vallypee said...

Oh that is so encouraging isn't it? The shine is reacing me here!

6/10/2007 01:25:00 AM  
Blogger PTfan said...

Hey Meg,
You never called me back after your haircut yesterday. After we got off teh phone it hit me....You're getting a hair cut! Isn't that great?!!! I think it's wonderful!

one week I went to the beach by myself and one week I went with my kids and my dog. Check out my blog and my dog's blog to check it out.

http://wazupwifdabrut.blogspot.com/

Is it horrible that I keep up my dogs blog more than my own??? Is it weird that my dog even has a blog? It is, but I like it!

: )

6/10/2007 12:07:00 PM  
Blogger Brutus said...

"Here by the sea and sand"....my mom already used that for the title on her blog. I asked her about that title and then she played this CD that is 2 discs long. Sheesh... I ask a simple question but do I get a simple answer? No. I get my mom singing like a crazy person. Makes me sorry I asked. Since Mom was singing, I thought I would join in too.I don't sound anything like the man singing on the CD. Tell you the truth, neither does my mom. Can't tell her that though! Can't get her to stop singing either! Wish I could!

6/11/2007 05:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home