Sunday, July 30, 2006

Sunday Boring Sunday

Sorry Bono but I would dare be as dramatic as to call it ""Bloody" as I haven't shed a drop today. I have noticed since this all started that Sunday seems to be my bad day, a general downer! I am not sure why, I suppose it could have something to do with the fact that I work 6 days a week and Sunday is a day off. I am thinking that maybe right now I can't deal with a day off. An idle body tends to lead to an overactive mind, well at least in my case it does. I have so much housework and one day to do it and when that day rolls around the last thing I want to do is housework. So far it seems that I would just rather wallow in my own self pity. I wonder if that is OK??

Treatment #2 tomorrow, I will let you all know how it goes.

Stand back and watch me shine!

2 Comments:

Blogger MargieCM said...

Hell, Meg, when I worked on Mondays, Sundays used to send me into a black depression without any other excuse! As for housework ... shudder.

Certainly give yourself a day off, and many more if you can. Is there anything special you'd really like to do? See a movie? Go out to lunch? Have a friend over for DVD's and popcorn? There are other ways of keeping busy than being at work if busy is what you need.

Marg's housework tips: if you have clothes to wear (the kind that don't need ironing please), a kitchen that wouldn't be closed down by the health department without a warning, and the type of friends who come to see you and not your tiled surfaces, you've won.

But of course wallowing is OK. Just do it in the knowledge that this is one mood of many, and accept it until it passes. Remember tomorrow you're going back to nuke those nasties again.

Too much uncontrolled grinning just makes others think you're crazy anyway.

Shine on!

Love, M x

7/30/2006 09:30:00 PM  
Blogger PTfan said...

: )

My e-mail to you says it all.

: )

7/31/2006 07:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home