Saturday, September 08, 2007

Look at my face, ain't this a smile?

Apparently, I have been tagged by Mike S. That doesn't mean he marked me and now tracks me in the wild, it means I have to tell you guys 8 interesting things about myself. That shouldn't be hard!!!!! (can you sense the sarcasm in my voice?)

I haven't done this blog thing for a while. I should first let you all know I am still fighting the good fight and so far so good. I have left blogging basically because sometimes it makes me feel silly. I got to the point where I started to think, who the hell cares what I am doing in my life, we all have lives, right?? We all have shit going on, what makes me think I am so important that others would have the need, want or desire to read about mine. If my opinion ever changes, I will let you all know. Just know I do keep up with everyone elses blogs, if not then I wouldn't be doing this. OK, OK enough of my bullshit, on the the 8 things about ME!

1. Sometimes I wish I was invisible.

2. I have carried around a marble with me for good luck since I was 13 years old.(My friend Rose gave it to me)

3. I think that having children is the best thing I have ever done in my life!

4. Since December of 1999, my shoe size has dropped down a half size!

5. I am gentle by nature and that surprises people???

6. It makes me sad that #5 is such a true statement. It hurts me to know that people don't automatically see that I am a lover not a fighter and I would do just about anything to make the people in my life happy.

7. I am allergic to cats and rabbits and apple skin, I own a cat and apples are my favorite fruit. I don't have a bunny but someone did give me a lucky rabbits foot once (not too lucky for the rabbit I suppose)

8. I hate unfinished business, I hate the unknown even more. If you want to make me happy, tell me what is on your mind. I am a big girl and I can handle disappointment, so if I know the truth I am happy and can work out any differences.

*bonus feature: I was in the movie Rocky II and I took a slap shot on the practice ice with the Philadelphia Flyers and I ended up flat on my ass!

HEY BEK, TAG YOUR IT!!

Stand back and watch me shine!

7 Comments:

Blogger PTfan said...

HA! So I am it, hey? Alright then. I have to get my kids ready for bed first.

Since you are my friend, that makes you pretty important in my eyes. I love to read about how you are doing because I care greatly about you. So I hope you keep writing. I know other people think that way too or else you woudlnt' have anyone reading and commenting.. But you do!!!

8 interesting things. That will be difficult in that I don't think I am very interesting. But I will try. If I dont' get to it tonight, I will tomorrow.

9/09/2007 05:18:00 PM  
Blogger PTfan said...

Ok, I wrote 8 things. Don't know if they are interesting?

We will have to watch that Rocky movie so you can show us where you are at!!!

9/10/2007 05:58:00 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

re: "sometimes it makes me feel silly"

Well, if you aren't shooting for a silly feeling I suppose inaction make tremendous sense.

I'm glad to hear that you are *still* fighting for yourself. You're a real good egg....Meg. Pun not intentional. The real world is lucky to have you :)

9/10/2007 07:59:00 AM  
Blogger MargieCM said...

"...who the hell cares what I am doing in my life, we all have lives, right??"

Half right. A lot of people care very much about you! The fact that we all have our own lives doesn't mean we can't take the time to see and care about how you're doing in yours. Besides, everybody knows women multi-task beautifully.

Nice eight - and I can't imagine why people are surprised to find you're gentle by nature. Perhaps it's because they see your strength, and assume you must be tough to have so much of it?

Glad to hear you're doing well.

9/12/2007 08:22:00 PM  
Blogger ginab said...

no matter how silly blogging might seem, we're trying our best to heed you in your good fight.

nice, #1-*.

-ginab

9/21/2007 01:57:00 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

Keep up the good fight.

I care what you do and I am important to me, so that makes you and what you do important.

I miss your writing.

Love
Dale

9/29/2007 10:58:00 AM  
Blogger lryicsgrl said...

You are living on, on your blog, Meg...It wasn't so silly after all!

9/18/2008 08:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home